Saturday, August 2, 2008

Welcome to the Sant Family Blog

Welcome my fellow Sants (or those who are loosely associated with us).

You're reading the first blog entry in our brand-new family blog. Pretty sweet, I know. What can I say? I like technology, and I like the "$0.99 Extra Value" menu at Wendy's. So when Google starts giving away free blog accounts, I consider that a rare win-win oportunity that satifies the inner geek and the inner Gary L. Sant el-cheapo.

So warm up your typing fingers and prepare to frequently post messages, pictures, videos, etc. for the whole clan to enjoy. Do you have some new pictures of your family members? Show them here. Want to complain about the government? Do it here. Do you have a funny story to tell? It's probably not that funny, and we'll likely critisize you for you dopey, low-class, sense of humor (or lack there of), but you should still post it here!

Well, what are you wainting for? Blog away!

3 comments:

Park Family said...

Blah, blah, blah.... I just wanted to post something.

Andee said...

I have my own awesome blog, so no thanks!......Just kidding, I will contribute some leftover crumbs from time to time.

Pa and Ma Sant said...

Well, we made it home just in time to learn that we may be facing a hurricane by Monday, Aug. 18. Recently just before we came back, Naples got about 30 inches of rain in five days. Today is Saturday, and believe me, everyone is paying attention to the tropical storm crossing Cuba right now. It is expected to be a hurricane before it reaches the Florida Keys. Hopefully it will not come directly our way, and will fizzle out and remain only a strong tropical storm. We'll see. ---Dad