Dad, you are blind as a bat. If you click on "view all images" it will make the slide show much bigger. Also, anyone can make any picture posted to our blog much larger and up close by simply clicking on the picture.
I am LOW-TECH, and dumber than a stump when it comes to this crap. Too bad andee can't come show dopey gabi how to make a Blog! I have no idea how to do it, and Debbie Reeve has become a Blogging Queen. She claims to not know anything about computers, yet she has figured it out. Between being RS Pres, self-employed, having kids, dogs, and no alone time anymore.........hopefully I will figure it out. Aparently Carolee and I were the very tail end of the "OLD School" people that only had Apple 2e computers at home.
4 comments:
Andee, Thanks for posting something from the Parkin's. Someday I will learn to do it myself.
I can come show you this weekend how to make a cute blog!
I am LOW-TECH, and dumber than a stump when it comes to this crap. Too bad andee can't come show dopey gabi how to make a Blog! I have no idea how to do it, and Debbie Reeve has become a Blogging Queen. She claims to not know anything about computers, yet she has figured it out. Between being RS Pres, self-employed, having kids, dogs, and no alone time anymore.........hopefully I will figure it out. Aparently Carolee and I were the very tail end of the "OLD School" people that only had Apple 2e computers at home.
Candace's Reception was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Way to go Carolee Parkin!
Post a Comment