Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sant Halloween Party!!

We all got together at my house this year for a Halloween Party and trick-or-treating! We had the usual Sant buffet table of munchies and baked goods! The kids all looked so cute and were so excited to be together. After dinner we let the kids trick or treat around my neighborhood first. Then all the kids piled in the back of Bryan's Tahoe (with the hatch up) and drove around to let the kids get their fill of tricks and treats! Paul enjoyed riding around the streets on a scooter while screaming and terrorizing all the little kids! It was pretty funny! The weather was exceptional. Totally calm, warm, with just a slight crisp to the air. PERFECT!! Hope your Florida Halloween was super fun too! We all want to see pictures....which means one of you is going to have to sit down and figure out how to post something to this blog. I think the easiest way to do it is for one of you to call me and have me walk you through it over the phone. Once you realize how friggin' easy it is your going to laugh! Seriously it is so simple and easy!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Darn, I made those pictures smaller (from 5 meg to 1/2 a meg) so they wouldn't overwhelm the email but I didn't think they'd turn out so grainy. :( Oh well. It was a super fun night and I am so thankful the weather was so gorgeous!! Thanks for hosting Andee!