Schramm has two mm's but other than that...Man Andee, you've got it girl!! I better get my free sister photo shoot in before your famous. Very professional and unique. I LOVE it:0
That first picture of Brynlee looks so much like you did at that age:) I hope Dad looks at this blog. E-mail him and see what he thinks of the comparison.
yah that's one of my favorites too (with Brynlee looking back). Andrea, you are awesome!!! They really do look amazing! I need to book a session with you sometime next month! :)
4 comments:
Schramm has two mm's but other than that...Man Andee, you've got it girl!! I better get my free sister photo shoot in before your famous. Very professional and unique. I LOVE it:0
That first picture of Brynlee looks so much like you did at that age:) I hope Dad looks at this blog. E-mail him and see what he thinks of the comparison.
Holy cute! I love the one with them walking and Brynlee is looking back. These are awesome Andee.
yah that's one of my favorites too (with Brynlee looking back). Andrea, you are awesome!!! They really do look amazing! I need to book a session with you sometime next month! :)
Post a Comment