Holy cow those are AWESOME!! Andee, I DEFINITELY need to book a shoot with you! :D
Ok so my favorites: the one where the kids are sitting in the background and you see Bryan and Marie holding hands (black and white), Roman picking his nose and the family sitting in the field.
Wow Andee, you have outdone yourself this time. These really do look great. I can say that because it's my family in the pictures! I have too many favorites to even begin to list. If my butt didn't look so big in the walking shots I'd say this was a perfect shoot! :) Thank you SO much!
The funny thing is, I was super mad when I down loaded all of the pictures to my computer after the photo shoot. I must have bumped my camera because it was on the "portrait" setting. So at least 1/3 off all my shots were blurry :( And I could tell I lost a lot of really great pictures (snap!). But luckily there were still plenty of good ones left!
When you get a copy of the disc (because you all know how prompt I am at getting you a disc) You will have all the ones I changed and worked on , but also all the originals. So if there is something you like but you would rather have it in color instead of B&W, you can make all of those choices. I just like to tinker.
Also, the lighting was a little bright so some of the pics are a little washed out and there are some shadows on faces, but overall, we still got some good ones!!!
My favorites are: any close ups of the kids, the booger one, and Bran and Marie nose to nose (in color) I also love the walking ones (and your butt is NOT big)
6 comments:
Holy cow those are AWESOME!! Andee, I DEFINITELY need to book a shoot with you! :D
Ok so my favorites: the one where the kids are sitting in the background and you see Bryan and Marie holding hands (black and white), Roman picking his nose and the family sitting in the field.
Wow Andee, you have outdone yourself this time. These really do look great. I can say that because it's my family in the pictures! I have too many favorites to even begin to list. If my butt didn't look so big in the walking shots I'd say this was a perfect shoot! :) Thank you SO much!
The funny thing is, I was super mad when I down loaded all of the pictures to my computer after the photo shoot. I must have bumped my camera because it was on the "portrait" setting. So at least 1/3 off all my shots were blurry :( And I could tell I lost a lot of really great pictures (snap!). But luckily there were still plenty of good ones left!
When you get a copy of the disc (because you all know how prompt I am at getting you a disc) You will have all the ones I changed and worked on , but also all the originals. So if there is something you like but you would rather have it in color instead of B&W, you can make all of those choices. I just like to tinker.
Also, the lighting was a little bright so some of the pics are a little washed out and there are some shadows on faces, but overall, we still got some good ones!!!
My favorites are: any close ups of the kids, the booger one, and Bran and Marie nose to nose (in color) I also love the walking ones (and your butt is NOT big)
P.S. I really had fun doing all the different poses with Bryan and Marie, those were some of my favs! Thanks Bryan for putting up my quirkiness!
I really mean it. Get a website and start making some $$$. You did a fabulous job. Bryan and Marie- you have a beautiful family. Awesome pictures:)
Holy Cuteness, Batman! I love those pictures. I'm glad I found your blog.
Post a Comment